Areas of use
- Construction timber
- Sitting surfaces
- Hand rails
Quality: Cl. 1 – knot-free, straight, torsionally resistant, weatherproof bonding
Durability: Cl. 1–2 (DIN-EN 350-2)
FSC: SGSCH-CW-007892/FSC controlled wood
- Industrially dried
- Medium brown steam-bent or untreated
- 40 × 60 mm
- 40 × 90 mm
- 45 × 70 mm
- 45 × 120 mm
- 60 × 60 mm
- 70 × 90 mm
- 90 × 90 mm
Lengths: 4, 5, 6 m – Other lengths on request
Are you looking for particular dimensions for your building project? Please contact us!
Robinia (Robinia pseudoacacia)
- Cl. 1–2 (DIN 68364/EN 350-2)
- Untreated, unsorted, typical wood characteristics
- To the extent that they do not significantly impair use: Isolated unhealthy points, infrequent occurrence of a hollow core, discolouration due to tannic acid and weathering (the wood remains healthy underneath the outer discolouration)
- The formation of cracks is permitted according to TÜV in line with DIN 7926-1/Section 4.2.7 and does not represent an increased hazard.
- General remarks are often insufficient for various uses. Please discuss your minimum requirements for specific projects with us.