Areas of use
- Sandpit boundary
- Seat blocks
- Slope stabilisation
- Garden and path demarcation
Types of wood
- Pressure-treated pine
Planed, chamfered, pressure-treated (only softwood)
Cross-section: 14 × 24 cm (others on request)
Lenghts: 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400 cm
(Not every length is available in every type of wood.)
Are you looking for a particular length or diameter? Please contact us!
Robinia (Robinia pseudoacacia)
- Cl. 1–2 (DIN 68364/EN 350-2)
- Untreated, unsorted, typical wood characteristics
- To the extent that they do not significantly impair use: Isolated unhealthy points, infrequent occurrence of a hollow core, discolouration due to tannic acid and weathering (the wood remains healthy underneath the outer discolouration)
- The formation of cracks is permitted according to TÜV in line with DIN 7926-1/Section 4.2.7 and does not represent an increased hazard.
- General remarks are often insufficient for various uses. Please discuss your minimum requirements for specific projects with us.