Robinia palisade - natural
- chamfered on at least one side
- Ø 10 – 14 cm
- Ø 14 – 18 cm
- Ø 18 – 22 cm
- Ø 20 – 24 cm
- Ø 25 – 29 cm
- Ø 30 – 34 cm
⟷ Please coordinate individual lengths with us!
On request. Please contact us!
Robinia (Robinia pseudoacacia)
- Cl. 1–2 (DIN 68364/EN 350-2)
- Untreated, unsorted, typical wood characteristics
- To the extent that they do not significantly impair use: Isolated unhealthy points, infrequent occurrence of a hollow core, discolouration due to tannic acid and weathering (the wood remains healthy underneath the outer discolouration)
- The formation of cracks is permitted according to TÜV in line with DIN 7926-1/Section 4.2.7 and does not represent an increased hazard.
- General remarks are often insufficient for various uses. Please discuss your minimum requirements for specific projects with us.