Areas of use
- Path demarcations
- Play equipment
- Water engineering
- Seat bollards
- Robinia roundwood with bark
- Robinia roundwood, skived
- Robinia roundwood, sanded
- Robinia roundwood, splinters removed and sanded
Diameters: 6 – 45 cm – Lengths: Up to 6 m
For example: half logs, models, forked trees – please let us know about your requirements.
Robinia (Robinia pseudoacacia)
- Cl. 1–2 (DIN 68364/EN 350-2)
- Untreated, unsorted, typical wood characteristics
- To the extent that they do not significantly impair use: Isolated unhealthy points, infrequent occurrence of a hollow core, discolouration due to tannic acid and weathering (the wood remains healthy underneath the outer discolouration)
- The formation of cracks is permitted according to TÜV in line with DIN 7926-1/Section 4.2.7 and does not represent an increased hazard.
- General remarks are often insufficient for various uses. Please discuss your minimum requirements for specific projects with us.