Areas of use
- Private gardens
Sawn, planed, splinters removed, sanded, chamfered
- Robinia, non-edged with natural tree edge
- Robinia, edged
- Timber beams
22 mm non-edged, 35 mm edged, mixed widths, 5 × 8 cm, 8 × 10 cm
Lengths: Up to 3 m
(Other sizes are also possible – please let us know about your desired dimensions.)
For example: conical shape, edged on one side – please let us know about your desired shape and size.
Robinia (Robinia pseudoacacia)
- Cl. 1–2 (DIN 68364/EN 350-2)
- Untreated, unsorted, typical wood characteristics
- To the extent that they do not significantly impair use: Isolated unhealthy points, infrequent occurrence of a hollow core, discolouration due to tannic acid and weathering (the wood remains healthy underneath the outer discolouration)
- The formation of cracks is permitted according to TÜV in line with DIN 7926-1/Section 4.2.7 and does not represent an increased hazard.
- General remarks are often insufficient for various uses. Please discuss your minimum requirements for specific projects with us.