Areas of use
- Schools, kindergartens
- Robinia paving, skived
- Robinia paving, sanded
- Robinia paving, sanded & splinters removed
- End sanded
↕︎ 10 cm, 14 cm, 20 cm
Ø 8 – 20 cm mixed
Please let us know about your requirements!
Robinia (Robinia pseudoacacia)
- Cl. 1–2 (DIN 68364/EN 350-2)
- Untreated, unsorted, typical wood characteristics
- To the extent that they do not significantly impair use: Isolated unhealthy points, infrequent occurrence of a hollow core, discolouration due to tannic acid and weathering (the wood remains healthy underneath the outer discolouration)
- The formation of cracks is permitted according to TÜV in line with DIN 7926-1/Section 4.2.7 and does not represent an increased hazard.
- General remarks are often insufficient for various uses. Please discuss your minimum requirements for specific projects with us.